Monday, November 15, 2010

Best Hd Camcorder Under £200

Bnotizie

I realize now, reading the STATISTIC access to the site, the entire article written today by me on this blog has been taken, copied and pasted on the portal http://www.bnotizie.net
It is found

here I should point out that:
- are not medical doctors and I did not, then what is written in this blog is a collection of my thoughts that never had the intention to encourage or discourage players from taking certain paths therapeutic
- not a journalist and this blog is not to be considered a newspaper! It is simply, as mentioned above, a pastime
- have never been contacted by the publisher of www.bnotizie.net and I never gave consent to publish material from this blog
- I will arrange for short to remove the article from the portal
- I'm flattered by the attention received :-)

Turk182

0 comments:

Post a Comment